Choosing the right hotel for your dream Orlando vacation is one of the most important decisions you have to make when booking a trip. Airfare and hotel rates amount to a great part of your budget when planning a trip, so you must carefully choose a hotel that has plenty of amenities and excellent accommodations.
To get the best value for your hotel stay you must choose an Orlando hotel that offers the kind of amenities that are best suited for your party! At staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando we offer the best-priced Orlando hotel suites that include amenities such as free hot breakfast, scheduled shuttle service to the theme parks and free Wi-Fi. We are also conveniently located off of International Drive near all of the major Orlando attractions like the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, I-Drive 360, both Orlando Premium Outlets, Mall at Millenia and many other shopping locations and attractions.
You certainly must weigh all of these factors when choosing the best Orlando hotel suites. However, the most important asset of a hotel is certainly the quality of its accommodations. staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando is proud to offer an array of room types to please every guest and satisfy the needs of any traveler, no matter if guests are visiting Orlando for a quick work trip or visiting from overseas for a trip of a lifetime! Our accommodations include the following options:
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Suite: Offers a full kitchen and separate living room with a sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 8 guests.
- One Bedroom Suite with One King Bed: Also offers a full kitchen and separate living room with a sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
- One Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds: Same as the room type above, but it sleeps up to 6 guests.
- One Bedroom Suite with One Double Bed: Offers a full kitchen and separate living room with a sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
- Pool view One Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds: It has all of the same features of our other suites, but it is enhanced with an amazing view of our pool area a luscious Florida landscape.
- Executive Guestrooms: Perfect for guests that are looking for a standard hotel room for a quick trip to Orlando. The room sleeps up to 2 guests and has one queen-size, a private bathroom, a mini refrigerator and flat screen TV.