Choosing the right hotel for your dream Orlando vacation is one of the most important decisions you have to make when booking a trip. Airfare and hotel rates amount to a great part of your budget when planning a trip, so you must carefully choose a hotel that has plenty of amenities and excellent accommodations.
To get the best value for your hotel stay you must choose an Orlando hotel that offers the kind of amenities that are best suited for your party! We are conveniently located off of International Drive near all of the major Orlando attractions like the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, ICON Park, both Orlando Premium Outlets, Mall at Millenia and many other shopping locations and attractions.
You certainly must weigh all of these factors when choosing the best Orlando hotel suites. However, the most important asset of a hotel is certainly the quality of its accommodations. staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando is proud to offer an array of room types to please every guest and satisfy the needs of any traveler, no matter if guests are visiting Orlando for a quick work trip or visiting from overseas for a trip of a lifetime! Our accommodations include the following options:
- One Bedroom Suite with One King Bed: Also offers a full kitchen and separate living room with a sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
- One Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds: Same as the room type above, but it sleeps up to 6 guests.
- Pool view One Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds: It has all of the same features of our other suites, but it is enhanced with an amazing view of our pool area a luscious Florida landscape.
- ADA One Bedroom Suite with One King Bed: Features a king bed, separate sitting area, sofa bed and fully-equipped kitchen. ADA features include an accessible bathroom with roll in shower, wide doors, lower counters, emergency strobe light and strobe light detector. (ADA shower seat and toilet seat raiser available upon request).
- ADA One Bedroom Suites with 2 Queen Beds: Offers two queen beds, fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Accessible features include an accessible bathroom with roll in shower, wide doors, lower counters, emergency strobe light and strobe light smoke detector. (ADA shower seat and toilet seat raiser available upon request).
- ADA Partial One Bedroom Suite: Features one queen bed and separate sitting area, sofa bed and full kitchen. Accessible features include wide doors, accessible bathroom, lowered counters, emergency strobe light and strobe light smoke detector. (ADA shower seat and toilet seat raiser available upon request).
- Executive Guestrooms: Perfect for guests that are looking for a standard hotel room for a quick trip to Orlando. The room sleeps up to 2 guests and has one queen-size, a private bathroom, a mini refrigerator and flat screen TV.