Theme Park Shuttle & Walt Disney World® Theme Park Tickets
Paid shuttle service with direct transport to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Universal Orlando is NOW available, via online through Fabulous Buses!
Theme Park Shuttle
Access Our Personal Concierge, Fabulous Buses!
staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando now offers round-trip shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando! Book and purchase your shuttle reservation online up to a week in advance. Simply scan or click on the code to begin. For any questions, please contact the Front Desk.
To Easily Book and Purchase Your Shuttle Reservations:
- Scan the Flowcode or Click to Visit the Website
- Click “Book Now” and Choose the Theme Park You Wish to Visit
- Select Your Date, Time and Guests in Party
*Please note: for ADA Accommodations, reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Orlando is home to the best theme parks in the world. When you stay with us at staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, you’ll be just minutes from all the fun!
- Universal Orlando Resort™ (2 mi)
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (8.5 mi)
- Disney Springs® (7.6 mi)
- SeaWorld® Orlando (4.7 mi)
Disney Theme Park Tickets
Get Your Ticket. Make Your Park Reservation. Enjoy the Magic.
The magic is ready and waiting for you at Walt Disney World® Resort. But before you go–and in the spirit of managing attendance and fostering physical distancing–there’s one very important thing you need to do: Make a Theme Park reservation through the new Disney Park Pass system at DisneyWorld.com. Because in order to enter a Theme Park, all Guests ages 3 and older must have a Park reservation in addition to a valid ticket or annual pass for admission to the same Park on the same date.
How to make a Park reservation:
- Purchase a Disney Theme Park ticket (or use your valid annual pass)
- Log into or create your My Disney Experience account through DisneyWorld.com
- Link your ticket to your account
- Create your party*
- Select a date and Park (you must make a separate reservation for each date you plan to visit even with a multi-day ticket)
- Review and confirm your plans
Park reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed. With valid Park admission and Park reservations in hand, you’re all set to experience the kind of enchantment, thrills and memorable moments you can only find at The Most Magical Place on Earth. Learn more at DisneyWorld.com/disneyparkpass.
*Please make sure your party consists of Theme Park ticket holders or valid Annual Passholders.