FIRE, SAFETY & SECURITY PROCEDURES
Your safety and the security of your personal property are of the utmost concern to those of us who welcome you
as our guest. We urge you to take advantage of the following information.
Plan what to do when you check in. You won’t have time to plan during a fire.
- First, find two exits nearest your room. Fire exit stairwells are located on all floors.
- Then count doors between your room and exits so you’ll have a reference point if it’s smoky.
- When you hear an alarm, act, don’t investigate.
- If fire is in your room, get out and close the door. Once out, report the fire.
- If fire is not in your room, leave if you can. First, feel your door. If it’s cool, open it slowly and go to the nearest exit. Crawl in smoke. Fresh air will be at the floor. Take your key so you can go back if you can’t use your exits.
- Never use elevators during a fire. They could stop at the fire floor.
- If your room door is hot, don’t open it. Your room may be the safest place to be. Seal all cracks with wet towels. Shut off fans and air conditioners. Signal at your window. Call the hotel operator and wait to be rescued.
GUEST ROOM SECURITY
Utilize the deadbolt provided on your door. This will prevent the door from being opened by a regular room key. As an additional precaution, please use the secondary safety latch. Do not admit anyone to your room without first making identification. A one-way viewer is provided in your door to assist with identification. If there is any doubt about the person’s identity, please contact the Front Desk.
Safeguard your key and leave it with the Front Desk at check-out. Please do not leave it in the door. Do not give your key to others or leave it unattended.
Please familiarize yourself and abide by the posted rules concerning the use of the swimming pool, exercise facility, and recreation equipment.
Please report any suspicious activity or malfunctioning locks safety concerns to management.
SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES
Do not leave money or valuables in your room or vehicle. We provide free in-room safe deposit boxes for your use.
Be observant when sightseeing or traveling. Stay in well lit and heavily traveled areas. Do not display large amounts of cash.
Lock your vehicle and do not leave money or valuable items inside. We are not responsible for their loss.
We hope these procedures contribute to your comfort and well-being
during your stay with us at staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando!