Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights™ Returns!
August 5, 2021
The popular, and local favorite, Halloween Horror Nights™ returns for its 30th year to Universal Studios! Jack the Clown is returning this year hiding out in the shadows. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to see him face to face! Also returning are the ultimate haunted houses, scare zones and live entertainment.
Halloween Horror Nights™, The World’s Premier Halloween Event, will be held on select nights from September 3rd through October 31, 2021. This year, they are featuring a total of 5 Haunted Houses:
- Halloween Horror Nights ICONS: Captured – Halloween Horror Nights have combined all of the main characters into one main Haunted House! This is the first time they have done this so you can bet this might be the scariest Haunted House of them all!
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre – We all know about this famous movie, but did you know that the movie was “loosely” based on a real family and real events? That makes this experience even scarier. At this Haunted House, you’ll get to walk through the Texas home of the crazed Sawyer family as they welcome you in the most un-welcoming way.
- Universal Monsters – The Bride of Frankenstein Lives – She will stop at nothing, and you’ll get to see it all!
- Neflix’s The Haunting of Hill House – Get inside of the Hill House and experience all of the spirits that have been trapped inside. In some cases, the house may seem even more alive than its unlucky inhabitants.
- Beetlejuice – Enter the haunting world of this famous character.
Besides the world-famous Haunted Houses of Universal’s breathtaking event, you can also expect to encounter quite a few other nightmarish experiences throughout your visit. Encounter the scare zones crawling with nightmarish creatures along the streets throughout the park. There will be live entertainment during the event as well, not to mention, a couple of surprises too. Finally, to commemorate your visit to this year’s Haunted happenings, visit the stores, or shop online, for themed merchandise including hats, shirts, hoodies, mugs and more!
After attending the Haunted Houses, you’ll probably feel shaken up from all the frights and scares. What better way to wind down then with a drink and some delicious food. Grab a drink and some snacks at select dining locations. This year’s event has even brewed up some delicacies specific for this event. Be sure to try them all!
As always, some of Universal’s best rides will be open during the event as well, giving you a whole new experience to each attraction and ride. Imagine riding the roller coasters in complete darkness! For more information on the event, click here: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/things-to-do/events/halloween-horror-nights/index.html.