Ride to the Moon of Pandora at Disney World’s Avatar Flight of Passage and Don’t Miss out on the Best Hotel Deals in Orlando!
September 14, 2018
Pandora – The World of Avatar has been open for a little over a year now and the entire land is characterized with such amazing detail! If you haven’t visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom since the opening of Pandora, you really MUST book an Orlando vacation as soon as possible. Fall is the perfect time to find the best Orlando Hotel Deals and make your Disney trip not only a dream vacation, but also an affordable vacation!
Besides the amazing Orlando Hotel Deals, you can also save by choosing a hotel that offers extra amenities to help you keep within your budget. staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando is a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel that offers complimentary shuttles to Disney World as well as daily complimentary breakfast! This means you can save money on parking fees and gas. Plus, after enjoying a hearty breakfast, you won’t need to spend money on a morning meal at the park or at a local restaurant!
So, what are you waiting for? Ride to the Moon of Pandora at Disney World’s Avatar Flight of Passage and Don’t Miss out on the Best Hotel Deals in Orlando. Book your stay now to visit Pandora this fall!
Want some extra tips on how to best enjoy your visit to Pandora? Here you go:
– Fastpass+: The Flight of Passage ride is still a very new ride, so the line is often long. To avoid the long wait times, make sure to book your Fastpass+ as soon as you purchase your Disney tickets. You can book it in advance, and the earlier you do it, the better your chances are to score a great time for your Fastpass+.
– Nighttime: Pandora comes alive at night! The ground illuminates with neon colors and magical lighting, so make sure to stay after the sun sets to truly experience all the wonders of this new land!
– Drums: You cannot visit Pandora and not play the magical drums that are located right by the stage where the Swotu Wayä Na’vi Drum Ceremony happens. The drums reverberate sound from one place to another causing a mystical effect that really plays with your senses and your imagination! Make sure to stick around to watch the Swotu Wayä Na’vi Drum Ceremony, as well. It happens every hour on the half-hour mark, from 9:30am to 7:30pm.
– Ride: Make sure to also schedule a Fastpass+ for the Na’vi River Journey if possible. Take a ride through the most beautiful bioluminescent rainforest while searching for the Na’vi Shaman of Songs!
– Stare: Take a few minutes to just stare at the Valley of Mo’ara and admire the magnitude of these floating mountains. The mountains are especially beautiful during sunset! It’s truly a magical experience!
We hope to see you soon at staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando for a fantastic Disney trip this autumn!