Restaurants in ICON Park
Delicious Dishes and Family Fun Just Minutes Away!
March 31, 2021
Planning your Orlando vacation can be a bit overwhelming at times, and finding a place to eat can be even harder! Luckily, when you book your next stay at staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, you’ll be just minutes from a wide selection of popular restaurants that cater to everyone’s taste buds. International Drive is less than a mile away and is home to a wide variety of local attractions, shopping areas, and of course, popular restaurants! We’ve outlined some of our favorite spots along I-Drive to enjoy a romantic dinner for two or a fun-filled family dinner.
Delicious Eats at ICON Park
ICON Park is approximately a mile from staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando and on top of having amazing attractions, like the The Wheel, the Orlando StarFlyer, Madame Tussauds Orlando, and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium to name a few, ICON Park is also home to some delicious eating spots!
- Ole Red Orlando: Enjoy a Turkey Shoot Burger from their “made-from-scratch menu” while listening to LIVE Country music!
- Sugar Factory: From their colorful Sugar Factory Rainbow Sliders to their colossal 12-serving World Famous Sugar Factory King Kong Sundae, it’s no surprise this is a favorite “sweet-spot” for celebrities to visit.
- Uncle Julio’s Mexican Restaurant: “Home of the best fajitas and margaritas in town!” Try their signature Swirl margarita or chocolate piñata.
- Yard House: If you’re looking for a modern gathering place then Yard House is a great choice. They have a selection of 140 local, craft and import drafts beers on tap, cocktails, as well as an extensive menu for kids and adults alike.
- Ben & Jerry’s: Enjoy one the most popular ice cream brands in the world. Made with all-natural ingredients, choose from their many selections of ice creams, sundaes and shakes.
- And more!
So, whether you’re in the mood for a casual burger and fries, or an extravagant, social media-worthy World Famous Sugar Factory King Kong Sundae, you’re sure to find an unforgettable experience wherever you choose to eat. When you bring the whole family to ICON Park, you can definitely expect to have an amazing day filled with adventure at the attractions and delicious food. What could possibly make this day even better? Knowing that after your long day at ICON park, you’ll only be a few minutes’ drive to staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando where you can cool down in the pool or unwind in the hot tub!