Perfect Packing List for Orlando Trip
October 10, 2016
Orlando is known as the theme park capital, but did you know that it is also fast becoming one of the best shopping destinations in the country? So, to ensure our guests at staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando can pack smart and free up some valuable space in their luggage, we have put together a list of items you should pack with you, as well as a list of items you can leave at home.
The weather in Florida can be very unpredictable during the fall and winter months, so wearing layers allow you to keep up with the varying temperature throughout the day. Never wear a long sleeve without having a shirt underneath, for example. Here’s what to bring:
- Light shirts
- Tank tops
- Light scarf
- Light Cardigan
- Tennis shoes
To bring or to buy in Orlando before heading to the parks:
- Rain Ponchos
- Travel size hand sanitizer
- Ziploc bags
- Portable phone charger
No need to bring:
- Heavy boots- Even when you wake up to a 50 degree weather day, there is a high chance that temperatures will rise enough to make you regret wearing boots to the theme parks.
- Gloves- Our weather is very mild for most of the year. If you come in the winter, check the forecast in advance to decide if these are needed.
- Beanies/ Ear warmers- Again, mild weather.
- Pool towels- We provide them for you at staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando.
- Umbrella- It’s not very practical to have an umbrella when you are in a packed theme park. Ponchos work much better.