Orlando’s I-RIDE Trolley Guide
July 17, 2015
If you are visiting Orlando, you probably already have International Drive included in your “must go” list! Orlando is great if you have a car, because most restaurants and shops are located in plazas where you can easily park. But if you don’t have a car, don’t worry! Staying at a hotel by International Drive like this staySky Suite I-Drive will allow you to have access to the great I-RIDE trolley that travel exclusively throughout the International Drive area!
About the trolley:
The red line trolleys run every 20 minutes and the green line runs every 30 minutes or so.
They run daily from 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
You can buy single fares for $2. Children 3 to 9 years old pay $1 and Seniors 65+ pay only $0.25.
If you are planning to ride it more than one day, it’s worth considering a pass. Prices are as follow:
- One Day Pass: $5.00 per person
- Three Day Pass: $7.00 per person
- Five Day Pass: $9.00 per person
- Seven Day Pass: $12.00 per person
- Fourteen Day Pass: $18.00 per person
- Please note that exact change is required when paying for your fare. So, if you have a five-dollar bill to pay for two $2 fares, you won’t get your dollar back as change, for example.
- The trolleys are wheelchair accessible and include two wheelchair spots and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system. (Weight limitations apply. Maximum weight – including passenger and vehicle – is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30″ wide and height restriction is 48″ length.)
- The buses have air conditioner and fit 54 rider total, with 41 seats and space for people to ride standing.
- Passes not sold on Trolleys, so you can purchase them in one of the many location along International Drive or use PayPal to buy your passes online.
- You can check the map for the trolley here.
- The closest stops from our hotel, staySky Suites I-drive, are 9, 10 or 11 for the red line and G7 and G6 for the green line!