Halloween Spooktacular at SeaWorld® Orlando
Ready to experience family fun this Halloween? SeaWorld® Orlando prepared an adventure-packed itinerary for you and the kiddos to enjoy.
Event Activities for the Kiddos
- Trick-or-Treat Trail: Trick-or-treat stations are set up from Key West and around the Dolphin Theater, with an assortment of candy everyone will enjoy.
- Storytime with Big Bird: Big Bird tells his favorite Halloween stories at select times throughout the day.
- Meet a Mermaid: Located in the Key West area, you’ll be able to meet their friendly Halloween mermaids.
- Scarecrow Halloween Dance Party: Located in Atlantis Plaza, kids can dance with SeaWorld’s scarecrows at select times throughout the day.
- Pumpkin Garden: Meet the pumpkin queen while you wander through the Pumpkin Garden.
- Halloween Cooking Decorating and Kids Crafts: Decorate cookies and Halloween crafts. Located in between SeaWorld Land and Wild Arctic, this activity is from 12PM – 4Pm during the event days.
- Costume Contest: Located in the Journey to Atlantis, kids who go dressed in a Halloween Costume can participate. This activity is held on select Fridays.
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast: Event Upgrade sold separately, see website for more details.
Click here to view activity showtimes.
Select Nights (Fri – Sun)
9/17 – 10/31
7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando FL 32821
Plan Your Orlando Vacation
Thinking about buying tickets for this event? Consider where you’ll be staying when you visit Orlando. staySky Suites I-Drive is 4.5 miles away from the SeaWorld® Orlando Theme Park. The combination of our unbeatable location, amenities and outstanding service is what makes us confident that we are the perfect choice for an Orlando hotel.