Halloween Events in Orlando, FL!
September 24, 2020
There’s a buzz in Orlando and we have Halloween to thank for it! There are so many new special events, trick-or-treating spots, haunted houses, drive-thru experiences and more happening throughout the city that you’ll definitely want to plan a family staycation to relax and experience all of the fun!
After all that we’ve gone through this year, locals and avid visitors weren’t sure what was in store for the holiday season in Orlando, FL. Thankfully, through phased re-openings and carefully planned events, we are so glad to see that we will have some great things to look forward to this fall and into early winter. Of course, health and safety concerns are in the forefront of every event, so you can expect to wear approved facial coverings (no Halloween masks) at most events, experience some delays in queue lines at the Theme Parks, and maintain social distancing at all times. Be sure to check all of the safety guidelines for each event to ensure you are well prepared for your day!
Check Out These Fun Experiences at Our World-Famous Theme Parks!
Seasonal Surprises at Magic Kingdom® Park
Discover fall time delights to celebrate the Halloween season. Click for more event info, costume guidelines, approved face coverings and more.
- Special Appearances – Be on the lookout for some beloved Characters sporting their favorite Halloween costumes during special cavalcades down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Dress Up Fun – Embrace the spirit of the season by donning your own Halloween costume September 15 – October 31, 2020. Please see our costume guidelines for adults and children, and remember our face covering guidelines still apply.
- Delicious Treats – Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverages specialties that are available for purchase at select locations around the park.
- Boo-tiful Merchandise – Get festive with Halloween-themed gear and novelties available at select locations around the park.
- Betwitching Décor – Spot spirited touches along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Themed Photo Opportunities – Explore special seasonal Disney PhotoPass® features to enhance your family shots.
A New Halloween Experience Takes Over Universal Orlando Resort This Fall
Wear your favorite family-friendly Halloween Costume and experience Universal Orlando Resort like never before. Click here for information like event info, costume guidelines and more.
- Scare Your Way Through Two Haunted Houses – Just like the haunted houses of the famous Halloween Horror Nights, walk your way through two brand new haunted houses where terrifying creatures wait for you at every corner.
- Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives – You can expect to see one of the most notorious monsters do everything she can to revive Frankenstein’s Monster.
- Revenge of the Tooth Fairy – This haunted house is inspired by an original story that reveals a dark ritual behind our childhood tradition.
- Trick-Or-Treating in Islands of Adventure – For guests 12 and under, collect Halloween candy at retail locations marked by pumpkin signage.
- Scarecrow Stalk in Universal Studios Florida – Explore Universal Studios Florida as this scavenger hunt sends you to find unique scarecrows and collect stamps at 13 retail locations. For those brave enough to complete the task, a Halloween treat awaits!
- Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store – Scare yourself to shop in this immersive retail location dedicated to the parks world-famous Halloween event.
- Limited-Time Food & Beverage Options – Enjoy a variety of Halloween-themed drinks and food offerings at the all-new Skeleton Bar at Café La Bamba, the food trucks located near the haunted houses and of course at Voodoo Doughnut.
Family Fun and Trick-or-Treating at SeaWorld Orlando
Celebrating Halloween at SeaWorld Orlando is definitely a fun experience for every kid who loves animals.
- SeaWorld Spooktacular – On Saturdays and Sundays from September 19 – November 1, 2020, have fun celebrating the season with the family for some amazing trick-or-treating experiences. Kids can enjoy a special Halloween breakfast with their favorite Sesame Street friends. In addition to Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast, the SeaWorld Spooktacular also features a Trick-or-Treat trail, cookie decorating with Cookie Monster, Halloween Maze, Meet a Mermaid, live entertainment, food & drinks as well as Halloween merchandise. Click here for event map, health & safety info, and more.
- Flicks & Frights – Offered on Saturdays, September 19 – October 31 and Friday, October 23 & 30. Flicks & Frights is SeaWorld’s drive-in movie experience featuring your favorite Halloween classics like Ghostbusters, The Blair Witch Project, Friday the 13th and will end with Hocus Pocus and Halloween being played on Halloween Night. Gather the family together for some old-fashioned, socially-distanced movie fun. Not to mention, you’ll also be able to enjoy excellent food available at the locally sourced food trucks available on-site. Click here for movie times and more info.
Trick-or-Treat All Month Long at FunSpot’s HUGE Halloween!
You’ll find fun, Halloween activities throughout the City. FunSpot, located in both Orlando and Kissimmee, is definitely a must-see local attraction. Click here for more information.
- Trick-or-Treat Trails – Dress up and go trick-or-treating at both the Orlando and Kissimmee location every Saturday during the month of October from 4pm – 7pm. Sponsored by Five Below, each park features 6 candy stations for your little ones to visit. Please note: face masks are required and costume masks are no permitted.
- Fright Bites – Enjoy delicious themed treats like Candy Apples, Frankenstein Funnel Cake, Nacho Mummy’s Chicken and more. Adults can indulge in a “spooky spirit” like their Purple People Eater or Dracula’s Kiss, while kids can try their Apple Cider Slushy.
- Real Escape Room – Solve the mystery of their disappearing CEO, John Jr. Please note: this is a separately ticketed event. $15 per person for groups of 4-6 people. Reservations are required.
Enjoy Even More Halloween Events in Orlando
- Scream n’ Stream Drive–Thru Halloween Experience: Fridays and Saturdays from Sep 25 – Oct 31, 2020
- The Haunted Road: Select Dates from Sep 25 – Nov 7, 2020
- Scary Stories Paddle: Oct 2, 2020