Disney Theme Park Tickets and Shuttle to the Major Theme Parks
Orlando is home to the best theme parks in the world! Visit the front desk in the lobby where you can plan your itinerary and purchase all of your Disney Theme Park Tickets with our knowledgeable concierge staff at the concierge desk. We are pleased to provide complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando™ and Sea World®.
Theme Park Shuttle Schedule (effective 2019)
Complimentary Shuttle to Walt Disney World® Resort
|Hotel Departure Times:||
7:20 AM, 10:00 AM, and 12:15 PM
|Walt Disney World® Theme Parks Departure Times:||
Epcot® Bus Lane #51 | 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM and 10:30 PM
Universal Orlando™ & Sea World® Shuttle (to include Aquatica) Complimentary
|Hotel Departure Time for Universal:||
7:25 AM and 8:50 AM
|Universal Departure Time:||
Bus Lane #79 6:55 PM
|Hotel Departure Time for Sea World:||
|Sea World Departure Time:||Green Canopy 6:00 PM|
- For outbound shuttles, please arrive at the lobby 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- For Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, all shuttles drop off at Epcot®. Please use Disney Transport for shuttles to other Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
- Return pick-ups for Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom®Theme Park and Magic Kingdom® Park will be at Epcot®.
- Shuttles may run 5 to 10 minutes late due to traffic or weather conditions, please be patient.
- No food, beverages or luggage allowed on the shuttles.
- No electric scooters, or double strollers are permitted on the shuttle. Umbrella strollers are permitted, but must be empty and folded.
- Groups of 10 or more must make reservations 24 hours in advance at an additional cost.
- The hotel or STS Transportation will not reimburse guests who use alternate transportation or misses a shuttle.
- Please check with driver for final returns.
- We will only pick-up passengers from the parks who rode the morning shuttle with STS Transportation.
STS Transportation (407) 271-7842
*24 hour advanced reservations are required for all shuttles. Please see the front desk.
Please note: Resort Management is not responsible for any missed shuttles, and guests will not be reimbursed for any transportation charges resulting from a missed shuttle. Shuttle schedules subject to change at any time. Please check with the front desk upon arrival for most current shuttle times.