Welcome to staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and want to wish you the most wonderful experience full of magical memories. To make the most of your time here, we’ve gathered the best information pertaining to our property, our current health and safety measures, as well as useful tips when visiting our world-famous theme parks.
For questions, please be sure to let any of our team members know, or dial “0” on your suite phone to reach the Front Desk. Enjoy your stay here at staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando where you’ll have “A Whole New Experience!”
staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando has a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety
for our employees and guests. We continue this commitment during the public health crisis. The following health and safety guidelines represent best practices, in accordance with CDC guidelines, during the re-opening phase of the economy. It is anticipated that these guidelines and protocols will evolve based on the recommendations of public health authorities and must be done in compliance with any federal, state and local laws.
Your experience is very important. When we receive referrals or reviews from you, it is very rewarding to us and our hard-working staff. Please share your story and leave a review on TripAdvisor. We would love to hear any comments you have.
staySky Suites I-Drive Orlando is a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel located just a few miles
from Disney Springs. An ideal spot for your Walt Disney World® Resort Getaway!
Please note: due to health & safety concerns, some services may be limited or temporarily unavailable. Please view our Covid-19 Informational Page for the most current information.
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Grab ‘n Go Continental Breakfast
- Laundry Facility
Heading to the Theme Parks? Know Before You Go!
Walt Disney World® Resort – NOW OPEN!
Since the phased reopening of Disney Springs® at the end of May, fans everywhere have grown in anticipation regarding the reopening of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. So far, we plan on seeing Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® reopen on July 11th, followed by Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Epcot® on July 15th making these the last of Orlando’s world-famous theme parks to officially reopen its doors.
Universal Orlando Resort – NOW OPEN!
Universal’s CityWalk was the first to reopen its doors on May 14th. Universal Orlando Resort (theme parks and water park) reopened June 5th and the health & safety precautions have contributed to a smooth re-opening. Be sure to prepare for your visit as healthy & safety guidelines are in place. Click to View Full Operational Guidelines for Universal Orlando Resort.
Guidelines When Visiting
- CityWalk has adjusted hours
- Face Masks are required
- Temperature check is required prior to entry. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted.
- Observe social distancing and utilize floor markings wherever present
- Use hand sanitizer at required locations (i.e. prior to boarding ride vehicles)
- Limited capacity at all open venues
- Self Parking is complimentary. Valet is currently unavailable at this time.
- Parking will be staggered to observe social distancing.
SeaWorld Orlando – NOW OPEN!
SeaWorld Orlando is the next major theme park to open its doors following Universal Orlando with a reopening date of June 11 (June 10th for employees).
Guidelines When Visiting
- To maintain physical distancing, all guests are required to make online reservations in advance
- Guests age 2 and up are required to wear face masks when at the parks
- Please observe social distancing and follow ground markings wherever present
- Mandatory temperature screenings prior to entry